Buying a home is an expensive proposition, yet renting is getting more expensive than owning a home, especially with such low interest rates on the market. Going about this process on your own can be daunting as there is so much to know and legal jargon to understand. Who should you get your mortgage through? What kind of mortgage should you get? What length of time should you set it for? What will be the costs associated with securing a mortgage?
Fortunately we can show you how to find the right mortgage help. You will want to find someone who will:
- get to know you and what is important to you.
- develop a long-standing relationship with you, getting to know your short-term and long-term financial goals.
- be able to discuss how much of a home loan you can afford, what is the best length and kind of mortgage to secure, and what the costs associated with the loan will be.
- be able to shop around for you, finding the best loan deal for your situation.
- be a go-between between you and the lender so that you deal with one person, not just anyone who answers the phone at the bank.
- work to make sure the process goes smoothly and efficiently for you and explain the legal terms and disclaimers to you.
- stay with you for the long-term.
At Mortgage Masters we pride ourselves on providing all of these services to people in the Newcastle, Lake Macquarie and Hunter Valley areas. Our services are free since we are paid by the lender once your loan is secured.
Whether you are buying your first home to live in or rent out, upgrading to a larger home, renovating to stay, or investing in property for your future, we can assist you.
Mortgage Masters are your expert local mortgage brokers in Newcastle, Maitland and Hunter Valley. Contact us to find out how we take care of the whole process, from application, to approval, and finally settlement of your new home loan.